I was having a discussion the other day, with my uncle, and as we dived deeper into the topic a comment was made that I hear from time to time, “You think too much”. I paused for a second, which, if you think about it (no pun intended), is the fulfillment of the spirit of why the statement was made.
I literally stopped thinking and actively questioned whether I was wasting time. Luckily for me I became more energized against that statement and stated out loud just before returning to the debate, “No! If anything, we need to think more!”. Continue reading
I was inspired by the poem “Antigonish” by William Hughes Mearns but I wanted the experience on the stairs to be more personal at a time when people are more vulnerable.
I wrote this poem for fun as something creepy.
I thought it would be fun to create a political poem with some structure. I don’t support any party so the poem isn’t designed to push anyone in a given direction, I was generally inspired by headlines for each reference.
Before we talk about the Mandela Effect let’s ask a few short questions to see how it relates to you.
Please get pen and paper ready to jot down your answers so we can maintain consistency.
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”. Continue reading
Nicki Minaj is a Trinidadian-born American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
Minaj recorded the song “We Miss You” for the album, “Unreleased” almost a year before her cousin, Nicholas Telemaque, was shot to death.
She says in the song: Continue reading