Before we talk about the Mandela Effect let’s ask a few short questions to see how it relates to you.
Please get a pen and piece paper ready to jot down your answers so we can maintain consistency.
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of the Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”. Continue reading
Nicki Minaj is a Trinidadian-born American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
Minaj recorded the song “We Miss You” for the album, “Unreleased” almost a year before her cousin, Nicholas Telemaque, was shot to death.
She says in the song: Continue reading
The Lone Gunmen are a trio of fictional characters, Richard “Ringo” Langly, Melvin Frohike and John Fitzgerald Byers, who appeared in recurring roles on the American television series The X-Files, and who starred in the short-lived spin-off, The Lone Gunmen Continue reading
A fictional book called “THE TITAN” published in 1898 provided detailed information 14 years in advance about a real ship named “THE TITANIC” that sank in 1912.
The poet, Ella Wheeler Wilcox, best known for the phrase, “Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone”, read the book and reached out to the author, Morgan Robertson, to find out how he saw the future and shared his response in her 1918 autobiography. Continue reading
I get this question a lot, “How do we know things before they happen?”, for example, it was known that Donald Trump would be president way back in the year 2000. Think about it, that’s 16 years before it happened. How could we possibly know so far ahead and even before Trump knew or made his announcement? Continue reading