This post builds on an earlier post, “How do we know things before they happen”, that I created to show the value of Unstructured Data and Pattern Recognition.
Here I want to focus on the 9/11 terrorist attacks since it’s so well known in almost any country and possibly even in any time period moving forward.
The first section will reveal each individual hit (Data Fragment) and the second section will focus on the collective information found (Data Pattern). It will quickly become clear how insightful unstructured data can be when viewed as a full pattern rather than luck or coincidence.
Section One – Data Fragments
→ The band named, “I Am the World Trade Center” produced an album on July 17, 2001 and the 11th song in the album is named “September”. Let’s type this out and see what it looks like: World Trade Center — September — 11
You might think this entry is a joke but I assure you, there are no jokes in this post. “I Am the World Trade Center” is a real synth-pop band created in the late ’90s: And yes, they did release a song called “September” and it is the 11th track. This was all done months before the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York.
→ Early in 2001 a game came out called “Trade Center Defender“
It was part of the “Angelfire Arcade,” an area of free downloadable games on Angelfire, a Web hosting service through Lycos, Inc. Using a gunsight with crosshairs, the player had to shoot down an endless flow of jets that threatened to hit a set of twin towers. When a jet hit, there was a rumble, flames, and part of the tower collapsed into itself — same as what happened to the Twin Towers on 9-11. Each tower in the game was decimated after two plane hits. The fact that it was called Trade Center Defender, and its filename was WTC.exe, indicates that it was the former New York City office building that was under attack. And not surprisingly, Lycos yanked it off its site on 13 September, two days after the attacks.
→ The CD art cover by “The Coup”, a rap group from Oakland, California, proved to be very prophetic. They were set to release the album in September 2001 called Party Music.
The result was Riley and band member DJ Pam the Funkstress celebrating a bombing of the World Trade Center. Behind them, orange flames and smoke issue from the World Trade Center.
A year before the horrific events of 911, the World Trade Center was noticeably absent from the game’s New York City skyline. Written into the game’s story plot was a history of the buildings being destroyed by a terrorist attack.
The game came out in 2000, a good year before the real-life attacks that brought the Twin Towers down. Below you see the first part of the full pan view of New York from within the game with no Twin Towers insight.
→ The Lone Gunmen are a trio of fictional characters, Richard “Ringo” Langly, Melvin Frohike and John Fitzgerald Byers, who appeared in recurring roles on the American television series The X-Files, and who starred in the short-lived spin-off, The Lone Gunmen
The eerie scenes of The Lone Gunmen – first shown in the US on March 4, 2001 – were witnessed by TV viewers across the world. Down Under Aussie viewers watched the dramatic scenes of the Boeing 727 passenger plane hurtling towards the World Trade Centre just 13 days before 9/11 as it was broadcast in Australia for the first time. To them this was an even stranger event due to how fresh it was in their minds.
Computer hacker takes control of a Boeing 727 passenger plane and flies it towards the World Trade Center with the specific intention of crashing the plane into one of the Twin Towers.
The plot is all the work of a powerful, rogue group within the government who’s plan was to put the blame for the World Trade Center attacks on one or more foreign dictators so they can then bomb and overthrow them.
The scene below is the view from the cockpit of the plane as it flies directly towards the Twin Towers. Keep in mind this is 13 days before the real event.
→ POP legend Prince in Utrecht in 1998 sang lyrics during a performance that were a direct prediction of the 9/11 terror atrocities in the U.S.. The clip, which was recorded at his show in Utrecht, the Netherlands, on December 23, 1998, has some very interesting information.
““…..I got to get ready for the bomb”
“Osama bin Laden, get ready to bomb”
“America you’d better watch out”
“2001 hit me”
→ RYAN ADAMS “New York, New York”
Released on Sept. 11 of 2001, and written long before the attacks, Ryan Adams released what would become his most successful single at the time. On the same day the music video was released. The timing is focused and direct– “New York, New York” — and the prominence of the Twin Towers in its NYC-centric video is palatable.
You can see Ryan looking away from the towers almost in what looks like symbolic prayer or sad remembrance.
RYAN ADAMS LYRICS “New York, New York”
“I had a firecracker waiting to blow”
“Breakin’ like a rocket who makin’ its way”
“The world won’t wait and I watched you shake”
“Farewell to the city and the love of my life”
Adams: “It was so weird, like it was meant to be. The original video, we shot was in a taxi cab and it came out badly.”
Side Note about the New York Tower Attack: One of the terrorist Passports from the plane was found undamaged:
The police report stated the following: “A terrorist passport from plane was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11.”
Again we return to Ryan Adams lyrics later in the same song:
“Found myself a picture that would fit in the folds”
“Of my wallet and it stayed pretty good”
“Still amazed I didn’t lose it on the roof of the place”
→ The band “Depeche Mode” – the song “Enjoy The Silence”
This was a tough one for me because I know the song and play it all the time so I was taken back once I realized they released a second video for the same song. They didn’t need this video because it was already released and in the public forum. So it begs the question, why create such an odd second release and what does it have to do with a love song?
The song lyrics with the video produce a powerful message.
“Break the silence”
“Come crashing in”
“into my little world”
“Painful to me”
“Pierce right through me”
David Rockefeller on the cover of Newsweek magazine 1967, just after the twin towers broke ground to be constructed. His wrist watch is set on 9 and 11.
The construction of the first World Trade Center was conceived as an urban renewal project, spearheaded by David Rockefeller, to help revitalize Lower Manhattan.
→ Back to the Future contains numerous references to the terrorist attacks of September 11. Starting with the name of the mall where Doc Brown is attacked by terrorists, “Twin Pines Mall” which represent the “Twin Towers” by showing two twin pines next to each other on the malls lit sign. Then a group of terrorist attack the Doc and Marty, the sign then only has one pine tree and now reads “Lone Pine Mall” which now represents the “Single Tower” in New York.
Twin Towers – Terrorist Attack – Single Tower
Marty (Michael J. Fox) arrived at the mall at 1:16 am. Which, when turned upside down, shows us 911. Later, Doc (Christopher Lloyd) shows us stopwatches, each reading 1:19 am, the numbers can be reversed to read 911.
Back to the Future Part II: Contemporary Jennifer is in her older self’s house. On a screen, the family looks at a visual representation of twin pine trees, followed by a screen that shows the World Trade Center multiple times looping. The screen is shown in October of 2015 – the year that Marty and Doc travel into the future and if you went to the movie theaters on October of 2015 you would have been able to watch, “The Walk”, a movie about the Twin Towers. One of the people in the room is upside down watching the video as the Twin Towers scroll by 3 times, making it look like they are falling from his perspective.
This movie is so packed that I recommend watching the video below, there is so much I left out.
- Trading Places: 1983 (Shows 9/11 on the watch)
- Terminator 2 – Judgement day: 1991 (Focus made to “Caution 9-11” written on the bridge)
- Super Mario Bros: 1993 (World Trade Center being destroyed)
- Independence Day: 1996 (The timer hangs at 911 and focuses on it for a couple of seconds)
- The band Oasis Noel’s brother Liam Gallagher turned up on ‘TRL” to promote “Standing On the Shoulder of Giants,” the group’s ill-fated fourth album. Asked by Daly why they put the New York City skyline on the cover, Liam slurs “I thought I’d pay my respects before they blow you up,” just before looking out the window at Times Square.
- The Parent Trap: 1998 (Drawing of dog barking the numbers 911 with long focus on it)
- Godzilla: 1998 (Long pause on watch showing time as being 9:11)
- The Matrix: 1999 (Neo’s Driver License expires on 11 SEP/SEP 01)
- The Patriot: 2000 (Focus on chair being weighed and then you hear the actor say 9 pounds 11 ounces very slowly. He slowly lowers the chair while people watch in anticipation, sits in it (tension builds), and it then collapses.)
- TV Show
- The Simpsons: 1997 (Bus company AD on front page showing the words “New York” and $9 next to 11 as twin towers image)
- Rugrats in Paris: 2000 (Plane shows that its going to hit the twin towers subtly blended into the building)
Section Two – Data Pattern
- Band “I Am the World Trade Center”
- Created a song called “September”
- It is the 11th track on the album
- Game called “Trade Center Defender“
- Planes that threatened to hit a set of twin towers
- Rumble, flames then tower collapsed into itself
- Game was decimated after two plane hits
- Filename for the game was “WTC”
- CD art cover by the band “The Coup”
- Set to release the album in September 2001
- Celebrating a bombing of the World Trade Center
- Game Deus Ex
- Released in the Year 2000
- Story plot of World Trade Centre destroyed by terrorist
- The Lone Gunmen
- Computer hacker attempt to crash a Boeing 727 passenger plane into the Twin Towers
- Prince in Utrecht in 1998 singing
- “Osama bin Laden, get ready to bomb”
- “America you’d better watch out”
- “2001 hit me”
- RYAN ADAMS
- Released on September 11 of 2001
- Song title “New York, New York”
- Adams shot the music video on September 7, with the Twin Towers centered in the background
- Haunting lyrics with wording: Rocket – Blow – Shake – Farewell
- Band Dream Theater
- song “Conflict at Ground Zero”
- “Poised for conflict at ground zero”
- “Ready for a war”
- song “Conflict at Ground Zero”
- Band Depeche Mode – song Enjoy The Silence
- Strange obsession with the Twin Towers in the music video
- Lyrics to the song describe a crash of some kind
- Back to the Future movie
- “Twin Pines Mall” which represents the “Twin Towers” Turns into the “Lone Pine Mall” which represents the new “Single Tower“
- Terrorist attack
- Multiple clock/timers showing variations of 911
- Visual of Twin Towers and perspective where they would be falling.
- David Rockefeller on the cover of Newsweek
- just after the twin towers broke ground to build
- His wrist watch is set on 9 and 11
- Multiple Movies/TV Shows before the events of 9/11
- Pauses on clocks, watches and timers showing 9 and 11
- Showing Twin Towers destroyed
- Referencing September 11
- Referencing Planes and Twin Towers